Welcome to the registration page of Wonderboom National Airport’s 1st Annual Fly-in day. Please fill in the registration form if you wish to take part in the fly-in. All fields are required. If you need more information please contact us on email@example.com. You will receive a registration confirmation email with your submitted information.
There will be a buffet breakfast available from Villa San Giovanni Restaurant. Please indicate if you’ll be taking advantage of this offer. There will also be Harvard flips / Helicopter flips available – please indicate if you would be interested? Details on the flips will be emailed to you.
When: 29 October 2017
Where: Wonderboom National Airport
Arrival From: 07:00
Terms & Conditions:
- No Parking, landing, approach & pax fees will be payable
- Non WB residing aircraft owners only
- Fly-in on own risk
- Max 150 liter of discounted fuel per aircraft
- The discounted fuel price is only valid to first 70 aircraft that register on the WAIG website
- R10.00 (excl. VAT) per liter AVGAS (CAPACITY REACHED)
- R5.00 (excl. VAT) per liter Jet A1 (CAPACITY REACHED)
Additional fuel can be purchased at normal rates
- AVGAS at R15.35 (excl. VAT) per liter
- JET A1 at R9.21 (excl. VAT) per liter
Wonderboom Aiport Arrival Procedure
Airspace Infringement Hotspot
Helicopter joining and landing
Value Added Services:
- Free Simulator Flights – Blue Chip Flight School
Bookings essential, please contact Ronell 012 543 3050 / marketing@bluechip avia.co.za
- Avcomm Headset – Loutzavia Pilot Shop – Avcomm 200 @ R2760.00 and Avcomm 900 @ R4600.00
- Airlink Embraer Walk-through Between 09:00 and 10:00
One registered fly-in aircraft pilot will win a renewal of licence, compliments of Blue Chip Flight School
Terms & Conditions:
- Renewal must be on FNPT simulator or Cessna 172,
- Maximum of 1.5 hours
- Prize includes SACAA fee and courier of documents to SACAA, excluding DE fee.
- Booking subject to availability of aircraft or simulator and weather conditions if booked on Cessna 172
- Blue Chip Flight School Terms and Conditions apply!
Also Available On Th Day:
- Helicopter Flips Available at R350 per person
- Static Aircraft Displays
- Skydiving Display
- Static Classic Car Display
- The cost per person per flip is R2900.00 and is an estimated 20 minutes.
- All passengers will receive an A4 size certificate with his/her name on it as well as the pilot’s signature.
To book, please pay for the flight on the details below. Please send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Account Name: Harvard Club of South Africa
Account Number: 1005750756
Account Type: Cheque
Please use WB – and the name of passenger as the reference when making payment.
A portion of the proceeds of this event will go to Rock of Hope